TEST EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS
GradientOne Integrates With Oscilloscopes From Tektronix and Keysight To Support Web Browser Based Control, and Data Acquisition, and Analytics.
GradientOne Integrates With CANOpen Based Motor Controllers From Copley Controls To Support Motor Control, Writing SDOs & PDOs, and Trace Plotting.
Test Development & Control
Web Based Instrument Control
Test Plan Creation
Test Plan Library
GradientOne allows a user to open any browser, login to the portal, and select the instrument in their network they would like to configure and use. Integration with >50 Tektronix and Rigol oscilloscopes, Keysight power meters, and Copley Motor Controllers.
- Start, stop, configure tests
- Any device
- Anywhere in the world
Improve test rig & instrument utilization using online scheduling:
- Automatically kick off tests using web based scheduling
- Reserve in advance or use on-demand checkin/checkout of instrument and devices
- Optimize resource planning with our test rig utilization reporting
Test plan setups are automatically stored in the cloud upon every test run.
- Download and re-use configurations from previous tests
- Maintain exact context associated with measurement results
- Use proven configurations for debugging and troubleshooting routines
- Create configurations for use across R&D, Manufacturing, & Support
Instrument Configuration From The Library
Single System of Record on a Single Platform
Automatic recording of data and measurements from the test bench to the cloud ensuring accuracy and integrity of the test environment.
- Data is catalogued, organized, and indexed to allow easy access and search.
- Data is available for conversion into other formats (Matlab, CSV, etc.) and may be downloaded for spreadsheet processing if needed.
- GradientOne manages large numbers of files in a variety of formats, the size of these records are far more than could fit in an excel spreadsheet.
GradientOne automatically generates reports based off the data and configuration issued during an instrument capture.
- Report templates built off collected instrument settings, measurement results, raw data, and trace plots.
- Users can upload pictures of the device under test and lab setup.
- Automatically tracks and incorporates user comments, feedback, and insight into test results.
- Integrates with customers lab notebooks via Google Drive and other cloud platforms.
Built in collaboration tools make it simple to communicate results and leverage the power of the team.
- Built in commenting and threading
- Sharing over the web
Waveform Pattern Matching
Use the power of cloud computing to automatically detect and group similar or identical waveforms.
- Use trace markers to identify important characteristics such as glitches or anomalies
- Define reference traces for known 'good signals' to use for matching
- Search through hundreds of thousands of results within seconds to find the needle in the haystack
Leverage the capabilities of the web browser coupled with standard tools such as cursors and markers to create measurements or detect conditions such as:
- the voltage on a trace being outside a range
- the rise/fall time of a square pulls being too large
- the presence or absence of a decoded byte in a digital IO trace
GradientOne supports the ability to run pass/fail criteria against previously collected test results. Pass/Fail criteria can be applied on:
- Instrument-measured criteria, such as a oscilloscope-reported frequency of a repeating signal
- Custom calculated GradientOne measurement, such as a pattern match in a set of x-y set of data
Leverage the power of cloud computing to convert test data into a variety of formats for export and local analysis
- CSV format
- Matlab formt